- Where is Oncolytics incorporated?
Oncolytics is incorporated in Alberta, Canada.
- Where is Oncolytics' corporate headquarters?
Oncolytics' corporate headquarters are located at Suite 804, 322 – 11th Avenue SW, Calgary, Alberta, Canada, T2R 0C5.
- When is Oncolytics' fiscal year-end?
Oncolytics' fiscal year-end is December 31st.
- Who is Oncolytics' independent registered public accounting firm?
Oncolytics' independent registered public accounting firm is Ernst & Young, LLP.
- How can I purchase shares of Oncolytics?
Oncolytics' common shares can be bought and/or sold through a stockbroker, bank or any other financial institution that provides brokerage services.
- Does Oncolytics pay dividends?
Oncolytics does not pay dividends.
- What is the CUSIP number for Oncolytics' common stock?
The CUSIP number of Oncolytics' common stock is 682310.
- Who is Oncolytics' transfer agent and how do I contact them?
Oncolytics' transfer agent is AST Trust Company. The contact information for AST is on our IR Contacts page.
- How do I change my address on my stockholder account?
To change your address on your stockholder account, contact Oncolytics' transfer agent, AST Trust Company. Contact information is available on our IR Contacts page.
- How can I get a copy of Oncolytics' annual report or other periodic reports?
You may review a copy of Oncolytics’ annual or periodic reports by clicking here.
- On which exchanges is Oncolytics listed and what are the ticker symbols?
Oncolytics is traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX) under the symbol "ONC", and on the Nasdaq Capital Market under the symbol "ONCY".
- How can I replace my lost stock certificate?
There is no need to replace lost stock certificates. Following Oncolytics' initial public offering, all physical stock certificates were deemed void and the shares represented by the stock certificates were reflected in an electronic book entry account set up for you with our transfer agent, AST Trust Company. For questions about how many shares you hold, please contact AST. Contact information is available on our IR Contacts page.
- If my address changes, whom should I notify?
If your address changes, please notify Oncolytics' transfer agent, AST Trust Company. Contact information is available on our IR Contacts page.
- When did Oncolytics go public?
Oncolytics went public on November 8, 1999.
- When was Oncolytics founded?
Oncolytics was founded in 1998.
- Whom can I contact if I am a member of the media?
For media inquiries, please contact Jon Patton, Director of Investor Relations & Communication at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How do I contact Investor Relations with a question or request?
For investor relations inquiries, please contact Jon Patton, Director of Investor Relations & Communication at email@example.com.
- How can I sign up to receive Oncolytics' press releases and other company information?
You may sign up to receive Oncolytics' press releases and other company information here.
- If I have questions regarding Oncolytics that have not been answered, whom should I contact?
For all other inquiries, you may contact Oncolytics at (403) 670-7377 or firstname.lastname@example.org.